By Anand Asundi
- Addresses particle characterization the place electronic holography has confirmed potential for dynamic size of debris in 3D for sizing and form characterization, with purposes in microfluidics in addition to crystallization and aerosol detection studies.
- Discusses electronic mirrored image holography, electronic transmission holography, electronic in-line holography, and electronic holographic tomography and applications.
- Covers different functions together with micro-optical and diffractive optical structures and the checking out of those parts, and bio-imaging.
Read or Download Digital Holography for MEMS and Microsystem Metrology (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) PDF
Best electronics books
Considered one of a chain meant for first- and second-year undergraduate classes, this article presents assurance of the layout of either discrete and built-in digital circuits. It courses scholars throughout the research and layout of transistor circuits, utilizing labored examples and layout examples as representation.
Irrespective of the way you slice it, semiconductor units strength the communications revolution. Skeptical? think for a second which you can turn a swap and immediately get rid of the entire built-in circuits from planet Earth. A moment’s mirrored image might persuade you that there's now not a unmarried box of human activity that might now not come to a grinding halt, be it trade, agriculture, schooling, medication, or leisure.
This publication covers in-depth many of the polymers which are used for sensors and actuators from the vantage aspect of natural chemistry. when you consider that many chemists will not be accustomed to the physics and operational specifics of sensors, the e-book has a basic bankruptcy facing the general physics and easy rules of sensors.
A Two-port Framework for strong and optimum regulate introduces another method of strong and optimum controller synthesis techniques for linear, time-invariant platforms, in keeping with the two-port method common in electric engineering. the unconventional use of the two-port approach during this context permits easy engineering-oriented solution-finding techniques to be built, requiring no arithmetic past linear algebra.
- OLED Displays and Lighting (Wiley - IEEE)
- Wireless Communication Electronics: Introduction to RF Circuits and Design Techniques
- Spoken Language Understanding: Systems for Extracting Semantic Information from Speech
- An Introduction to the Physics and Electrochemistry of Semiconductors: Fundamentals and Applications
- Embedded C Programming: Techniques and Applications of C and PIC MCUS
- Integrated Frequency Synthesis for Convergent Wireless Solutions (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
Additional info for Digital Holography for MEMS and Microsystem Metrology (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
Digital Holography for MEMS and Microsystem Metrology (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20)) by Anand Asundi